Information We Hold About You: We may collect, hold, store and securely keep your personal information by which you can be identified like your name, date of birth, title, address, email id, telephone numbers, gender, marital status, next of kin detail, ID card number, credit card number, passport information, grievance information as well as emergency contact number. However, you may limit furnishing your information to the extent possible and it is acceptable by us basis services from “https://www.visaaffix.com” you are looking for. It is your choice whether to submit or not to submit ‘Online Assessment Form’ published on our website.
Contact and Exchanging Information: All information provided by end-users while visiting this website and/or with the proprietor of this website is strictly kept private and stored securely. Any information you provide through emails transmission is treated fairly, lawfully and securely with valid purposes. We do not exchange your emails shared with us with outside third parties to gain any marketing and/or commercial advantage. VisaAffix website visitors and clients may use online assessment tools through this website furnishing their personal information. Visitors and clients having objections to this methodology of providing information might refrain from using such an online system, instead they can use other methods of their choices to share information with us.
Confidentiality: “https://www.visaaffix.com” respects and ensures to safeguard your personal information, data, status, email correspondences to its judicious usage fairly, lawfully, securely and in a transparent manner with valid purpose only. We abide by the Personal Data Protection Principle and will comply with data protection law. We have put in place the appropriate security measures to protect your data from being lost, stolen or misused by persons not authorised to process it. Only authorised persons responsible to have access to your information are allowed to possess the data for business needs.
Your Rights in Connection With Personal Information: Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request Access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request Correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request Erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to Processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the Restriction of Processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the Transfer of your personal information to another party. If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact email@example.com in writing.
Situations Where We May Use Your Personal Information: We will use your personal information in the following situations mainly:
- To perform the contractual obligation with you (performing the agreement we have entered into with you)
- To safeguard your interests where ever it is necessary
- Wherever it is required in the public interest or for any official purposes requested by government authorities including police
- To comply with legal obligation
- Where your consent is obtained to use your information
- To deal with legal disputes
- To comply with health and safety regulation
- Internally with our processing department, finance & IT department and legal team for administrative purposes
To prevent fraud and make decisions about your grievances
External Links: VisaAffix website might have presence of external links/hyperlinks that may take you outside “https://www.visaaffix.com”. It is left to your prudence and own risk to use such external links. Links are kept for your convenience, but, that does not mean any approval or endorsement from us.
Social Media Tools and Links: The users and clients are cautioned to use social media tools and links carefully and with a lot of vigilance while sharing their personal critical information. “https://www.visaaffix.com” will never ask you to share your private data, information through these sites, however, if you would like to still engage in sharing your detail, you do it at your own risks. “https://www.visaaffix.com” will not be held accountable for any harm caused to users out of such usage. Website and its proprietors through their social media platform accounts could share web links to certain web pages. Website users are here again warned to use their judgments while clicking on these abbreviated URL links.
Cookies Policies: Cookies are the type of messages given to a web browser by a web server. The browser stores the messages in text files. The message is then sent back to the server each time a browser requests a page from the server. The main purpose of a cookie is to identify users and possibly prepare customized web pages or to save site login information for you. When you enter a Web site using cookies, you may be asked to fill out a form providing personal information; like your name, e-mail address, and interests. This information is packaged into a cookie and sent to your web browser, which then stores the information for later use. Website you are visiting transfers a cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the Web site can remember who you are and your preferences. Cookies normally do not compromise security, but there is a growing trend of malicious/tracking cookies. These are the bad cookies to watch for, because they track you and your surfing habits, over time, to build a profile of your interests. Once that profile contains enough information there is a good chance that your information can be sold to an advertising company who then uses this profile information to target you with interest-specific adverts. “https://www.visaaffix.com” website currently does not respond to Do Not Track requests.
Changes to The Privacy Statement: We reserve the right to update this privacy statement at any time. We may also notify you in other ways from time to time about the processing of your personal information. For further details, please, get in touch with our representatives or you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our representatives will revert to you at the earliest.